- The Rise of Native Advertising – And How It Changes The Game For Publishers
The complimentary webinar presentation is now available on demand here. Three Lessons About Native Advertising on asiamediajournal.com Publisher experiments with [...]
- Awards for Editorial Excellence Gala Dinner Early-bird discount is available now!
Register now to get the discount and celebrate the glorious night.
- SOPA’s Annual Christmas Party
SOPA’s Annual Christmas Party! Date:Tuesday, December 10th, 2013Time:7pm – 10pmVenue:Shore, 3 Floor, The L Place, 139 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong [...]
- Notice of 31st Annual General Meeting of The Society of Publishers in Asia (SOPA)
Notice of 31st Annual General Meeting of The Society of Publishers in Asia (SOPA) Notice is hereby given that the [...]
- Club Breakfast Panel: Secrets of Their Success: Women in Media Tell Their Career Stories
Panel Participants: Ellana Lee, Managing Editor at CNN International Asia Pacific, Anne Wong, Director of Strategic Marketing at SCMP, Desiree [...]
For all that matters in Digital, Music and Social Media. AllThatMatters is the only Business2Business2Fan event in Asia that covers all entertainment verticals; music, digital, sponsorship and social media. 20-25 May, 2014 – Singapore. SOPA members can register here with this discount code: SUPSOPA
Publish Asia 2014 – Hong Kong, 23-25 April. Is it wise to partner with Facebook, Google and Yahoo or can news publishers succeed without them? Is native advertising possible without sacrificing credibility? What can Big Data do for traditional media? Those are some of the questions to be answered at Publish Asia, Asia’s leading annual conference for newspapers and news publishers. Under the theme “Riding the waves of news media disruption,” the programme for the event, organised by WAN-IFRA, the World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers, reflects the changing face of news media in the digital and mobile age.
SOPA members will enjoy a 15% discount by using the promo code PA14HongKongOffer at the online registration website of www.publishasia.com
Asiamediajobs.com, founded by a former Pulitzer-Prize finalist Washington Post reporter, is the only job/career website exclusively for media professionals in the Asia-Pacific region. Employers can reach media professionals from Beijing to Singapore in one place by posting their jobs/fellowships or internship openings on AsiaMediaJobs.com. Companies and organizations can find highly qualified candidates in print, TV, new media, public relations, marketing, advertising, publishing and academia. Media companies can also search through resumes of qualified media professionals.
- In this seventh installment, ad:tech asean 2014 will continue to be the preeminent digital marketing event with top industry leaders as speakers, delving into the up and coming industry trends and insights. Aside from the plentiful thought-provoking sessions, expect to network and connect with the projected 3000 – 3500 attendees. 08-09 July 2014 at Suntec Singapore (20% discount off the conference price for SOPA members)
Message from Chairman
I am very privileged to be elected as SOPA’s Chairman again for a fourth year.
In 2014, it continues to be our goal to serve the publishing industry.
Publishers still facing significant challenges as well as great opportunities
in recent years. Readers now readily access to information anytime, anywhere
through multiple devices. Nevertheless, we keep it as a priority to ensure
that all the information available is true and reliable.
Full Voting Members
Copyright © 2013 The Society of Publishers in Asia. All rights reserved.