- Content Marketing and the Rise of Digital Media
SOPA Media Insider Talks Wednesday, September 17, 2014 at the American Club 49th & Terrace, Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong. [...]
- CommonWealth Magazine join as Full Voting Member
- SOPA Talk: MAINTAINING THE PRINT BRAND IN THE DIGITAL AGE talk
SOPA Talk: MAINTAINING THE PRINT BRAND IN THE DIGITAL AGE talk (Invitation-only breakfast for SOPA members) July 16, 2014 Wednesday [...]
- Winners for the 2014 Editorial Awards are announced!
- SOPA’s Annual Christmas Party
SOPA’s Annual Christmas Party! Date:Tuesday, December 10th, 2013 Time:7pm – 10pmVenue:Shore, 3 Floor, The L Place, 139 Queen’s Road Central, [...]
For all that matters in Digital, Music and Social Media. AllThatMatters is the only Business2Business2Fan event in Asia that covers all entertainment verticals; music, digital, sponsorship and social media. 20-25 May, 2014 – Singapore. SOPA members can register here with this discount code: SUPSOPA
Publish Asia 2014 – Hong Kong, 23-25 April. Is it wise to partner with Facebook, Google and Yahoo or can news publishers succeed without them? Is native advertising possible without sacrificing credibility? What can Big Data do for traditional media? Those are some of the questions to be answered at Publish Asia, Asia’s leading annual conference for newspapers and news publishers. Under the theme “Riding the waves of news media disruption,” the programme for the event, organised by WAN-IFRA, the World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers, reflects the changing face of news media in the digital and mobile age.
SOPA members will enjoy a 15% discount by using the promo code PA14HongKongOffer at the online registration website of www.publishasia.com
Asiamediajobs.com, founded by a former Pulitzer-Prize finalist Washington Post reporter, is the only job/career website exclusively for media professionals in the Asia-Pacific region. Employers can reach media professionals from Beijing to Singapore in one place by posting their jobs/fellowships or internship openings on AsiaMediaJobs.com. Companies and organizations can find highly qualified candidates in print, TV, new media, public relations, marketing, advertising, publishing and academia. Media companies can also search through resumes of qualified media professionals.
- In this seventh installment, ad:tech asean 2014 will continue to be the preeminent digital marketing event with top industry leaders as speakers, delving into the up and coming industry trends and insights. Aside from the plentiful thought-provoking sessions, expect to network and connect with the projected 3000 – 3500 attendees. 08-09 July 2014 at Suntec Singapore (20% discount off the conference price for SOPA members)
Message from Chairman
I am very privileged to be elected as SOPA’s Chairman again for a fourth year.
In 2014, it continues to be our goal to serve the publishing industry.
Publishers still facing significant challenges as well as great opportunities
in recent years. Readers now readily access to information anytime, anywhere
through multiple devices. Nevertheless, we keep it as a priority to ensure
that all the information available is true and reliable.
Full Voting Members
Copyright © 2013 The Society of Publishers in Asia. All rights reserved.