- Media Insiders luncheon – April 25th Dealing with brands as publishers and content producersApril 27, 2013
Brands are increasingly investing in creating compelling content that is not merely promotional but are valued by the audiences they target and thanks to the low barrier of entry to digital publishing they are creating their own platforms and building their own audiences. Campaign article
- SOPA’s Webinar Series – On demand viewing now availableApril 17, 2013
How to embrace the social media revolution without getting burned On demand viewing available here
- SOPA’s Webinar Series 2013 – Trends in Digital Advertising: What’s the role of publishers?February 22, 2013
The rise of the machines: The impact of audience measurement, ad networks and programmatic ad buying on branded media owners. Register here for access to the webinar http://w.on24.com/r.htm?e=583127&s=1&k=13F8611058E80F6114938D45500CC1D2 Mike Savage at Asia Media Journal coverage here Emily Tan at Campaign Asia reports on SOPA’s webinar http://lnkd.in/Cnq6dj
- SOPA’s annual Christmas party!December 13, 2012
Date: December 6, 2012
- Notice of 30th Annual General Meeting of The Society of Publishers in Asia (SOPA)November 15, 2012
Notice is hereby given that the 30th Annual General Meeting of The Society of Asia Publishers (SOPA) will be held at the Economist Group, 6001 Central Plaza, 18 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong at 9:30am on Thursday, 6 December 2012. The agenda for the thirtieth Annual General Meeting is listed below for your reference: [...]
- Media Insiders luncheon pictures – Oct 25th Multimedia Challenge: The ROI of Online VideoOctober 29, 2012
Moderator Bio Mike Savage Editor The Asia Media Journal Mike Savage has been writing about media and marketing for 15 years, including more than eight years focused on the Asia-Pacific region. He is currently employed as VP of Content and Editor of The Asia Media Journal by Media Partners Asia (www.media-partners-asia.com), a leading provider of [...]
- 2012 SOPA Awards for Editorial Excellence Gala DinnerJune 14, 2012
The Gala Dinner for the 2012 SOPA Awards for Editorial Excellence hosted over 300 senior media executives, editors, journalists and industry affiliates from around the region, joined by keynote speaker, Christine Loh and had a special video address by Yu Jie.
- SOPA’s Media Insider Series featuring PwC’s Marcel FenezMarch 23, 2012
Learn how the digital age is bringing brands and consumers closer together and how smart marketers can identify more effective ways of connecting with them.
- Society of Publishers in Asia Hosts Networking Party to Bring Together Publishing Industry’s Key PlayersDecember 5, 2011
The Society of Publishers in Asia (SOPA) hosted their inaugural end-of-year Christmas Party at The Pawn on December 1st, 2011, bringing together key players in the publishing industry…
- Society of Publishers in Asia kicks-off 2011 Awards for Editorial ExcellenceJanuary 1, 2011
The Society of Publishers in Asia (SOPA), an organization dedicated to best practices in professional publishing, has announced the launch of the “SOPA 2011 Awards for Editorial Excellence” with submissions invited from now until 15 February 2011. Last year, the Awards attracted a record 564 entries from publications and digital publishers from across the Asia Pacific region with nominated work from Taiwan and China increasing by 30% over previous years.