- SOPA 2017 Awards launches call for entriesDecember 19, 2016
- The Society of Publishers in Asia (SOPA) elects Jacquelyn Drozdoff of The Wall Street Journal as new Chairwoman and announces 2017 BoardDecember 9, 2016
[December 12, 2016] – The Society of Publishers in Asia (SOPA) today held its 34th Annual General Meeting. SOPA is delighted to announce the election of new Chairwoman Jacquelyn Drozdoff of The Wall Street Journal, and new Honorary Treasurer Susie Pattison of Fortune Magazine. Ms. Lillian Kung of Bloomberg was re-elected as Honorary Secretary and [...]
- SOPA year-end Christmas Cocktail on Dec 7, WedNovember 21, 2016
Event photos can be viewed here. Save the Date: SOPA year-end Christmas cocktail on Wednesday, December 7. Venue: DJAPA (G/F, Lee Tung Avenue, 200 Queen’s Road East, Wan Chai) Date: December 7 (Wednesday) Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm Cash bar after 8:39pm HK$300 per person. Please register in advance here.
- Initium Media join as Full Voting MemberNovember 17, 2016
- Facebook join as Associate MemberNovember 17, 2016
- DestinAsian join as Full Voting MemberNovember 17, 2016
- SOPA Announces 2016 Awards WinnersMay 23, 2016
- Effectively navigating the changing media landscape: Insights from the publishing and PR industriesMarch 18, 2016
Full video of the presentation can be viewed here *NO CANCELLATIONS / NO REFUNDS*Due to strict Bloomberg advanced registration policy, no walk in will be allowed. Registration will close 48 hours before the event starts.
- Save the date: June 15th SOPA 2016 Awards for Editorial Excellence Gala DinnerDecember 19, 2015
- The Society of Publishers in Asia (SOPA) welcomes new board members in 2016 and further enhances its recognition in Asia PacificDecember 18, 2015
[December 18, 2015] – The Society of Publishers in Asia (SOPA), an organization dedicated to upholding best practices in professional publishing, held their 33rd Annual General Meeting. SOPA is delighted to announce the election of seven new board members. All board members voted in favor of re-electing Mr. Raymond Warhola (Executive Director, Asia Pacific, China [...]