The SOPA logo is for use exclusively by current SOPA members. The logo may be used to publicize an institution’s, company’s or organization’s membership in SOPA.
Please read the terms and conditions below before downloading the logo via the link at the bottom of this page.
Members agree to the following terms and conditions for use of the SOPA logo:
- The logo may not be used by non-members, including former members whose membership has lapsed due to nonpayment of dues. To check whether your institution, company or organization is a current member, please see our list of members, or email [email protected]
- The logo may be used to identify your company or organization as a SOPA member. It may be used on websites, publication mastheads. The logo may link only to the SOPA home page www.sopasia.com. You may not use it to link to other pages on your website or any other websites.
- The logo must be used in its entirety and may not be altered in any way, including proportion, color, element, type, etc. except by express permission from SOPA. For web display, you may decrease the web size (130 x 56 pixels) by a maximum of 15% or increase it by a maximum of 50% as long as proportion is maintained You may not animate, morph or in any other way distort the appearance of the logo
- The logo can be printed in black ink or in its original colors Altering the color scheme of the logo is not permitted
- The logo may not be used to indicate any kind of endorsement by SOPA of a company’s product or service; or that any official status for any product or service has been conferred by or is otherwise associated with SOPA; or to show any kind of relationship with SOPA aside from those permitted above.
- The logo may not be used on official documents such as sales contracts, or official disclosure documents provided to potential or actual clients or purchasers of a member company’s services or products.
- The logo may not be used in connection with any disparaging statements about SOPA or its products, or statements that otherwise reflect poorly on SOPA.
- The logo may not be used on any web site that is in violation of any applicable laws or governmental regulations.
- SOPA reserves the right to disallow any use of the logo.
- Any unauthorized use of the logo may result in legal action.
If you have questions about any of the conditions above, please write to: [email protected]
Download the SOPA logo files: SOPA logo